When will SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 be released?
SRMJEEE 2024 application form has been released by SRMIST today, November 10, 2023. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website – srmist.edu.in. Candidates can apply for the first phase of the exam until April 13, 2024. While the Phase 2 registrations for SRMJEEE are being facilitated until June 15, 2024. The SRMJEEE registration link has also been updated on this page.
SRMJEEE 2024 phase 1 exam dates are April 19, 20 and 21. The SRMJEEE phase 2 exam dates are June 21, 22, and 23. The fee for SRMJEEE 2024 Application is Rs.1200.
- Candidates have to pay the amount for a single slot to successfully complete their registration for SRMJEEE 2024 Application form.
- The fee for SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form can be paid online through e-payment using Net-banking//Credit/Debit Card/UPI/Wallet.
- Only successful registered candidates will be able to download their SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 Dates
Candidates can check the tentative exam dates for SRMJEE Application Form 2024-
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|Release of SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form
|10 November 2023 (Out)
|Last date to submit SRMJEEE 2024 application form
|SRMJEEE 2024 Slot Booking
|1st week of April 2024
|SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card
|3rd week of April 2024
|SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Dates
SRMJEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must fulfill SRMJEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria.
- Nationality- Indian citizens, NRIs, holders of PIO/OCI cards issued by the Government of India
- NRIs, holders of PIO/OCI card issued by the Government of India who have not taken SRMJEEE exam must apply under the International student category only.
- Qualifying Examination- Passed or appearing in Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized central or state board; OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level in any International schools
- Mandatory Subjects- PCM/ PCB
- Age Limit- Completed 17 years age as on December 31 of the admission year
SRMJEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria: Aggregate Marks
Each campus for SRMIST has a different requirement for minimum aggregate marks to be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2024. The table below lists the minimum required aggregate marks in PCM/ B-
|Aggregate of PCM/ PCB
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology, AP
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Haryana
Note: Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including the appearance of improvement will be considered for admission through SRMJEEE 2024.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2024?
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 is to be filled in and submitted online. Please follow step by step instructions and submit SRMJEEE Application Form as follows:
Step 1: SRMJEEE 2024 Registration
- Go to the official website of SRM University for Admission i.e. https://applications.srmist.edu.in/
- Right Corner of the webpage look for Register
- Fill in the information for Registration
- Your Name*
- Your Email*
- Mobile Number*
- Any Password of Your Choice*
- Choose State* from Drop Down Menu
- Choose City* from Drop Down Menu
- Enter Text As Shown Above in a Box
- Select Check Box (asking that ‘You are Agree.......)
- Click on “REGISTER”
- Now Your Account will be opened and Information regarding this will be sent to Registered Email Address
- Check your Email Account
- Open Email received from SRM University
- Click on given Link in the email for Verification and verify your email address
Step 2: Fill the Complete SRMJEEE Application Form 2024
- Open Webpage as earlier https://applications.srmist.edu.in/
- Login with: Registered Email and Password
- Select Desired Course
- Click on “APPLY ON”
- Now Application Form will appear on screen
- Complete “CATEGORY DETAILS”
- First fill in “COURSE SELECTION” and click on NEXT
- Select Campus and Program
- Select Program (Course Applying For from Drop Down Menu)
- Test City Preference (3 Preference are there, select one by one from Drop Down Menu)
- First fill in “APPLICANT DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Category Details
- Select from Drop Down Menu
- Personal Details
- Complete “PARENT’S DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Fill “ADDRESS DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Complete “ACADEMIC DETAILS” and click on NEXT
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Required Documents
- Upload your Recent Photograph
- Upload your signature
Step 4: Fill Declaration Section & Make Payment
Go To “MAKE PAYMENT”, pay through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Banking.
Online with Demand Draft- Application has to be filled online by visiting www.srmist.edu.in.
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2024
- Applicants are required to pay SRMJEEE Application Fee 2024 online through Net banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Wallet.
- Candidates can apply for all the exam sessions however the application fee will be different if a candidates applies for more than one phase of the exam.
- SRMJEEE Application Fee 2024 has been mentioned in the table below-
|SRMJEEE 2024 Application Fee for Single Phase
|SRMJEEE 2024 Application Fee for 2 Phases
|INR 1200 + INR 600
|SRMJEEE 2024 Application Fee for 3 Phases
|INR 1200 + INR 600 + INR 600
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024- Documents Required
Candidates are required to upload the required documents while filling SRMJEEE Application Form 2024. These include-
- A valid email ID and phone number
- Candidate’s scanned image of photograph and signature
- Scanned image class X and XII (if already passed) marksheets
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024- Document Upload Guidelines
The required documents are to be submitted in a required format. The table below highlights the document uplaod guidelines for SRMJEEE 2024-
|200 x 230 px, 5 MB
|140 x 60 px, 5 MB
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2024
After submission of SRMJEEE Application Form 2024, if some changes are required or error has been made, there are some guidelines as to how to get the error rectified. SRM University facilitates applicants through its online help desk. Candidates can make changes in details except for their email id, mobile number, and campus preference by contacting the exam authorities on the below given details-
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 FAQs
Ques. When can I fill SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form?
Ans. SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form is expected to be released on the 4th week of November 2023. Candidates will be able to fill the application form by registering themselves and paying application fees of INR 1200.
Ques. If I fail in SRMJEEE 2024, will I be eligible to attempt for the same next year?
Ans. Yes if you fail in SRMJEEE 2024 you can apply for the second phase by paying an additional INR 600 for another attempt. SRMJEEE 2024 will be conducted in three phases.
Ques. After submitting SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form, can I change the course I registered for?
Ans. If payment is not made for SRMJEEE 2024, then you can apply with another fresh application form. If payment has been made and it has been processed then candidates can change final decision on course selection at the time of counselling as well.
Ques. Can I apply for two or more courses?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for 2 courses but SRMJEEE 2024 admission will be given only in one course. Application will have to be submitted separately for every course.
Ques. Can I deposit cash payment in any bank account of SRM University?
Ans. Such a facility is not provided by the SRM University. You can pay online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or offline by sending DD to SRM University’s address.
Ques. Can I change the selected slot for SRMJEEE 2024 exam?
Ans. It depends how many days left to exam and whether there is any room for candidate in desired slot or any other slot. Candidates can make a request for changing the slot but it will depend on the slots available at the time of such request.
Ques. What should I do if scanned signature and photograph are not being uploaded?
Ans. Candidates should ensure that they check the size and dimensions of photograph and signature to be uploaded. Signature and photograph images should not exceed 1 MB.
Ques. If my application for SRMJEEE 2024 gets rejected, how would I know?
Ans. If application form is left incomplete, then it will not be processed further no any correspondence will be made to intimate. This will be deemed as rejected. You can login using you registered Login ID and Password. You will see updated status and information about incompletion of SRMJEEE 2024 application form.
Ques. On rejection of my Application for SRMJEEE, will I get application fee back?
Ans. Application fees is non-refundable and under no circumstances can the candidate request for a refund of application fees for SRMJEEE 2024.
Ques. My result of Class 12th has not been declared as yet, can I apply for SRMJEEE 2024?
Ans. Yes, you can apply but when result is declared it should be as per the eligibility criteria otherwise admission will be cancelled and SRMJEEE result will not have any impact.
Ques. I have obtained 70% marks in 12th in aggregate but in PCM I got 59%, am I eligible for SRMJEEE 2024?
Ans. Minimum marks required for meeting eligibility criteria is minimum 50 aggregate in PCM compulsorily. There is no exemption. Hence you are eligible for SRMJEEE 2024.
Ques. I could not appear in SRMJEEE 2024, is this possible to get admission in B.Tech?
Ans. Yes, this is possible. You can get admission if you meet very specific eligibility criteria as under:
SRM University offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level
Ques. Are JEE and other Government engineering entrance exam marks considered for admission in SRM?
Ans. Top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, Top rankers in Board Examinations and districts toppers in Tamil Nadu state are recommended to approach Directorate of Admission with valid proof
Ques. After taking admission via SRMJEEE 2024 can I withdraw from the program?
Ans. Yes, After taking admission via SRMJEEE 2024 you can withdraw from the program.
Ques. Can I take admission in other SRM Universities like Haryana, Sikkim and Amarawati on the basis of SRMJEEE 2024?
Ans. Although every SRM University conducts its own entrance test, but admission on the basis of SRMJEEE is considered in all. Only constraint is that you will not be eligible for university’s scholarship program.
Ques. What are the contact numbers of SRM University for SRMJEEE 2024 and Admissions?
Ans. Contact Number details:
Contact: 044 – 27455510, 47437500
Write to us at email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.