AIBE XVIII 2024 Registration Last Date Tomorrow, Apply Here!
AIBE 18 2024 Registration last date is tomorrow, November 16, 2023. Candidates can apply at the official website – barcouncilofindia.org. As per the revised schedule, the AIBE 18 correction window will be closed on November 19.
- Candidates who have not registered for AIBE 2024 yet can register themselves by filling out the form online.
- AIBE XVIII registration last date of fee payment is today, November 6, 2023.
- AIBE XVII 2023-24 exam date has also been rescheduled to December 10, 2023.
AIBE XVIII (18) Registration 2024 includes several steps such as registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and fee payment. The application fee for AIBE XVIII (18) 2024 is INR. 3,250 for general/unreserved category candidates, and INR. 2,500 for SC and ST category candidates.
To obtain detailed information about how to complete the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023-24 registration process, eligibility criteria, and other relevant details, please refer to the complete article. Read AIBE 2024 Exam Pattern
Table of Contents
AIBE 2024 Registration Dates
|Release of AIBE 18 application form
|August 16, 2023
|Last date to apply (Extended)
November 16, 2023
|Last date of payments through online mode for AIBE XVIII (Extended)
November 17, 2023
|Application form Corrections
November 19, 2023
|Release of AIBE XVIII admit card
December 1 to 5, 2023
AIBE 2024 Registration Highlights
|AIBE XVIII (18) 2024
|Bar Council of India
|Mode of Registration
|AIBE 2024 Exam Date
|November 26, 2023
AIBE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to check AIBE 2024 Eligibility Criteria before filling online application form. If a student does not satisfy the laid down eligibility then their application form will be rejected and their candidature will be canceled. Following is the detailed explanation of AIBE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Applicants should either have passed 3 years or 5 years LLB program from a BCI recognized law college. Read AIBE Syllabus
- In order to appear for the AIBE, law graduates must be enrolled with respective State Bar Council. Students must possess an advocate enrolment card issued by State Bar Council.
- There is no age limit to appear for the All India Bar Council.
- Students can appear for the examination any number of times
AIBE 2024 Registration: How to Apply?
The applicants who want to appear for the examination need to register themselves followed by fee payment, documents and form submission. Students are advised to carefully read the Bar Council of India Guidelines available on the portal before filling the form. Download Official How to Apply Guidelines
By following the below steps, students can successfully fill and submit the application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Students can register for the exam by visiting its official website.
- For registration, students are advised to enter the details such as Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, address, educational qualification details and much more.
- After entering the details and clicking on the save button a Registration number and Password is generated and sent to the candidates’ Mobile no. and Email ID.
Step 2: Application Fees Payment
- For obtaining the application form, students have to pay the application fees.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fees of amount INR 3560 including INR 60 (bank transaction charges)
- SC/ ST category candidates have to pay the application fees of amount INR 2560 including INR 60 (bank transaction charges).
- Application fees can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI only. No other payment mode will be accepted.
- Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration.
Step 3: Required Documents
At the time of registering for AIBE Exam, students need to upload the following list of documents along with the application form.
- Advocate ID card (issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Step 4: Application Form Submission
- Students are instructed not to send hard copy of filled in the application form or any other document at the Bar Council of India.
- They are supposed to upload the filled in application form along with the above-mentioned documents on the official portal of AIBE.
- Then download and take the printout of application form for future reference.
AIBE 2024 Registration: Details Mentioned
Students must fill the details on the application form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria:
|The name should be written according to the SSC/ X standard/ Equivalent Records
|Date of Birth
|Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY
|Enter the communication details
|Enter valid Email ID
|Give at least 3 Exam centers' names according to students' preference.
AIBE 2024 Form Correction
Students are advised to carefully review the filled-in application form before finally submitting it. In case of any discrepancy in the application form such as entering any wrong information or uploading a wrong document, students can rectify it by mailing BCI the correction along with the student’s registration number.
Students can also contact the below-mentioned address:
Address - Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi - 110002
Helpline Number – 011-49225022/ 23, 011-41533681
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
AIBE 2024 Exam Centres
AIBE was conducted across 52 test centers. Students can get an idea about the centers where AIBE is conducted, any changes will be updated in the official notification for AIBE 2024
|New Delhi (NCR)
AIBE XVIII (18) 2024 admit card
The Bar Council of India will release the AIBE XVIII admit card specifically for candidates who have successfully completed the registration process for the exam. Candidates with incomplete AIBE applications will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
The AIBE admit card will contain essential information about the candidate, including their name, roll number, photograph, and signature. It will also provide details about the exam, such as the date, time, center address, reporting time, and exam day instructions. Candidates must strictly adhere to the information mentioned in the admit card and appear for the AIBE exam accordingly.
Details on AIBE 18 2024 Admit Card
|Information on Admit Card
|Name, roll number, photograph, signature, and reserved category
|AIBE exam details
|Date, timings of the examination, and reporting time on the exam day
|Allotted AIBE test centre details
|Exam centre location, name, and important instructions for the exam day
AIBE 2024 Registration FAQs
Ques. How many times can I attempt the All India Bar Examination?
Ans. Students can attempt AIBE Examination any number of times. There is no restriction on the maximum number of attempts for the candidates.
Ques. When will the registration for AIBE 2024 start?
Ans. AIBE XVIII (18) 2024 application form is open till November 6, 2023 by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE XVIII (18) 2023-24 examination will take place on October November 26, 2023.
Ques. What are the recommended books for AIBE 2024?
Ans. Students should start preparing the subjects that they have studied during college time. AIBE will provide preparatory material that will be sent to the candidates once they apply for the examination.
Ques. How many percentages of the mark will be required to qualify the AIBE 2024?
Ans. Candidates require a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST) to qualify for AIBE
Ques. Is there a subject-wise cut-off in the All India Bar Council?
Ans. No, there is no subject-wise cut-off in the All India Bar Council.
- strong>What are the criteria for Negative Marking?
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
Ques. What is the minimum qualification required to appear in AIBE - 2024?
Ans. Students must possess either a 3 years or 5 years, LLB Degree in order to be eligible for AIBE 2024.
Ques. What is the maximum time duration to complete the All India Bar Examination?
Ans. The total time duration for the completion of the All India Bar Examination is 3 hours 30 minutes
Ques. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for AIBE examination?
Ans. There is no minimum percentage prescribed for appearing in AIBE examination
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.