IGNOU Date Sheet is out for Term End Examination (TEE) December 2023 is out for all programs offered through ODL and online modes. As per the date sheet, IGNOU TEE DEC 2023 will commence on December 1, 2023 and conclude on January 09, 2024. As per the schedule released, the IGNOU DEC TEE 2023 will be held in two sessions; the Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and the Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM. The actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the IGNOU TEE Question Paper.
IGNOU Date sheet includes all the important information like Exam dates, program codes, exam timings, exam centres, shift timings, etc. Students are requested to view/download the date sheet from trusted sources. Students can check the detailed schedule by visiting the official website on the official website of the university. Check More: IGNOU Question Papers 2023
IGNOU Hall Ticket for TEE DEC 2023 is also out now. Students appearing for the examination can download their hall ticket or admit card from the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in. In order to download the IGNOU hall ticket, students will need to enter their 9-digit enrolment number and the program name. Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023: Highlights
|IGNOU TEE December 2023 Final Date Sheet Release Date
|November 08, 2023
|IGNOU December TEE 2023 Exam Dates
|December 01, 2023 – January 09, 2024
|Morning (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) and Evening (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
|Final Date Sheet for IGNOU TEE December 2023 (ODL Mode)
|Date Sheet for IGNOU TEE December 2023 (Online Programs)
Check More: IGNOU Admission
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2023?
To download the datasheet for the IGNOU TEE Dec 2023 examinations:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the “Student Support” section.
- Click on the “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
- Choose “Date Sheet for IGNOU 2023 term-end examination”.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen. After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU.
Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” section. Click on “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Date Sheet on the left side of the page.
Step 4: Choose “Tentative Datesheet for the conduct of IGNOU 2023 Term End Examination ”.
Step 5: After clicking on the link, a new window will open and a dialogue box with all the instructions will appear on the screen.
Step 6: After reading all the information, close the dialogue box, select your program and course from the drop-down menu on the screen.
For other important details related to the submission of the online examination form:
- Visit the official website
- Go to “Register Online” and select the option “Term End Exam” from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open and all the information related to the online examination form will appear.
Check More: IGNOU- Course & Fees
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023: Details on Time Table
Given below are details provided on the timetable for IGNOU Term End Examination:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Course Name
- Program Name
- Exam Date
- Instructions to Students
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023: Instruction to Students
Students who are appearing for the IGNOU Term End Examination are bound to some provisions and conditions, given below are the same for the IGNOU TEE 2023:
- The student appearing for the exam must have completed the minimum time required to pursue the course.
- Must have paid the examination fee for all the courses for which they are appearing.
- Every student appearing for the exam must have submitted the required assignments within the due date.
- The registration of the candidate for the examination is valid and not time-barred.
Note: Any non-compliance in the above conditions, will cause non-declaration of the IGNOU Result 2023 of the respective student.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023
The hall ticket for the examination can be obtained 10 days prior to the commencement of the exams. The university uploads the hall ticket on the official website mentioning centre and other details. Students must take the print out of the hall ticket as entry to the examination hall is strictly based on the hall ticket and the university identity card.
While appearing for the examination, the students must keep in mind that the students have completed the following conditions:
- The registration is valid and not time-barred.
- All the assignments are submitted by the due date.
- The student must have completed the minimum time required to complete the course.
- The examination fee for all the appearing exams is paid.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023: FAQs
Ques. When will IGNOU December 2023 TEE be held?
Ans. IGNOU December 2023 TEE will be held from December 01, 2023 in offline mode.
Ques. Does IGNOU conduct its TEE on weekends?
Ans. The exam schedule of the IGNOU TEE is from Monday to Saturday. There are no exams on Sunday and public holidays.
Ques. What does #MIL mean in the IGNOU date sheet 2023?
Ans. #MIL in the IGNOU date sheet is the exam code for the Modern Indian Languages program.
Ques. Is the date sheet printed on the hall ticket?
Ans. No, the date sheet is not printed on the hall ticket. The date sheet for the coming exams is uploaded separately on the official website for all the students.
Ques. Can I submit my IGNOU assignments 3-4 days past the last date? Do they charge fees or straightaway reject the assignments?
Ans. Yes, you may submit the IGNOU assignments 3-4 days late but before that, you should consult your regional center to avoid any strict actions taken against you.